Copenhagen city highlights
Explore the Must-Sees of Copenhagen
Explore Copenhagen’s must-see significant highlights as you cycle around Copenhagen like a local. Your guide will introduce you to the famous historic sights of Copenhagen and tell you the history of the sights, spiced with fun facts and anecdotes.
You will also explore the lovely waterfront with landmark architecture and first hand experience some of the harbour cycle bridges.
Tour duration: 3 hours
Tour length: Ca. 11 km
Tour level: Easy
Tour velocity: Comfortable pace. We will cycle on cycle lanes/small quiet streets, and in so far as possible on paths away from the traffic.
Bikes: Bring your bike or rent can be arranged.
Tour start/end: Østerport Station / central location in Copenhagen.
Important information before you go:
- You must be able to ride a bike before joining the tour
- Please wear clothes and shoes appropriate for the weather on the day of the bike tour.
- Route may vary depending on weather, conditions or your special interests.
Private group of up to 10 people:: 2225 DKK
Not included: Bike rental, rent of helmets.
- Upon request a guided tour of Rosenborg Castle and/or Christiansborg Palace can be included, which will influence the price and duration of the tour.
- Upon request the tour can be arranged to include a stop at a cafe along the route, which will influence the price and duration of the tour.